Friday, September 15, 2017

1 Year Later, This Blogger Bride Shares the Best Marriage Advice

We've officially been married for a year on September 18th! It's fitting to share on SMP some things we've learned over the past year because this is where our wedding day was first shared as well. Since our big day, we have honeymooned in Maui, celebrated Christmas in Michigan with my husband's family and in California with mine, visited Chicago for my birthday, gone on many beach trips, laughed and cried together, went on a family vacation to Dallas, and most recently, got a PUPPY! His name is Lincoln, and we absolutely adore him. I work from home, so I needed a buddy. And although this buddy of mine is certainly in the teething puppy stage, I love him oh-so-much. I'm so grateful to have these first anniversary photos by Danyelle Dee Photography to look back on as a reminder of this fun season. I hope you enjoy a few things I've learned over the past year (and my, how time flies!)...

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2vY4sUN

No comments:

Post a Comment