Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Views From This D.C. Wedding Are Iconic

When I visited the Daughters of the American Revolution headquarters in D.C. for the first time, I was in awe by the grandeur of the architecture and the view of the Washington Monument, yet the space somehow still felt intimate. I couldn't stop imagining the beautiful weddings that I knew must take place beneath the portico. Now I no longer have to imagine them, because Annalyse and Sam's timeless affair blew away even my sweetest daydreams. Luckily for me, Joey Kennedy photographed every detail of their elegant wedding, from the Jenny Yoo clad bridesmaids to the tables topped with Mallory Joyce's floral creations.

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2hOoEDG

No comments:

Post a Comment