Friday, December 15, 2017

8 Perfectly Personalized Ways to Thank Your Bridesmaids (and Groomsmen, too!)

Whether your wedding party is an intimate few, or a larger crew, you'll want to express appreciation for those standing by you on your big day. It's a lot of work supporting a bride and groom!

As a bride-to-be, I love thoughtful and unique ways to celebrate my bridesmaids,  which is why I turned to The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly for personalized bridal party gifts. From monogrammed tote bags to wine glasses and canvas pouches, gifts from The Wedding Shop are practical and fun, for use on our wedding day and beyond. And guys: I didn't forget about you!

Scroll below for a peek at the customized gifts I created with The Wedding Shop for my bridesmaids and for my fiancé's groomsmen.

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2BeG2K6

No comments:

Post a Comment