Tuesday, June 12, 2018

When Whimsy and Bright Colors Sit Pretty in a Perfect Ballroom

I remember a few of my friends being shocked to hear that another friend was going to wear a ballgown to her beach wedding. I, of course, loved the idea. Because I don't believe that you HAVE to do anything. While I do believe in using your venue as inspiraton, that doesn't mean that ballrooms have to be stuffy, beaches have to be casual or barns have to be rustic. Magic often happens when styles don't make perfect sense and yet, it's so obvious that they work. Like today's little slice of inspiration designed by The Wildflowers and photographed by Charla Storey. Click here to see the whole narrative and make sure to check out the rest of the amazing vendors who helped build this moment of pretty!

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2HLwkAu

No comments:

Post a Comment