Saturday, October 20, 2018

My Favorite Bride EVER at New Orlean’s Audobon Tea Room

Today, I feel old. Why, you ask? Well, because my sweet little Kory - whom I've known and loved since she was knee high to a grasshopper - tied the knot in the most sophisticated, chic New Orleans wedding ever and I get to share it with everyone here today! It's a weird feeling. Seeing one of your favorite little squirts grow up into such a stunning bride, plan such a beautiful wedding, give such wise and thoughtful advice when my fondest memories you have were trying to get said bride, Kory, and her sister Kelly to say bad words without knowing it. I blame my best friend, Katie, who always has her mind in the gutter.  Anyway, I feel so lucky to call this pretty girl and her family friends and can't wait for you guys to see the stunning pics from Laura Caraway of her lovely, lovely day.

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2EMsmf1

No comments:

Post a Comment