Friday, November 9, 2018

Beach side Maui Destination Wedding

I loved their how I met story. That is usually the first thing I ask my couples and one of my favorite ways to get to know them. Cameron (the groom) walked into a restaurant where he was applying to work for the summer and saw Annaliese (the bride) across the room light up by a shaft of incoming sunlight. He said he just knew. And of course the rest is history. This couple had a tie with Maui through Anneliese's family's history of spending time on Maui and owning property here and decided what better place to celebrate their marriage with family and friends. As for the wedding, blue is always my favorite wedding color. I loved the bridesmaids gowns in different hues of blue. Im all about the mix and match look. They looked gorgeous next to the sea. And the bright bouquets really contrasted beautifully.

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2SYZMKj

No comments:

Post a Comment