Thursday, May 2, 2019

A Light and Romantic Wedding Inspiration Shoot at The Adelphi Hotel

I've always had a 'thing' for Saratoga Springs, NY...I visited once a few years ago and fell in love with the city from the tradition of horse racing to the charm throughout the downtown streets. It is no wonder Michelle Lange Photography teamed up with Kelly Strong Events for this classic and romantic inspiration shoot at The Adelphi Hotel, located in the heart of Downtown Saratoga Springs. The soft color palette paired perfectly with the overflowing amount of windows and the natural light in the event space. Add in a stunning bouquet and floral displays by Olive and June and you feel like you've stepped into a dream. Now, I am left asking myself...when am I heading back to Saratoga Springs?!

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty http://bit.ly/2PKVi90

No comments:

Post a Comment