Wednesday, August 4, 2021

3 Tips for Planning a Wedding Your Guests Will Truly Enjoy Attending

While my clients are my source of inspiration and my priority, and I look to each of my couples to make their wedding day a reflection of their love story, their styles and personalities, and the things they treasure the most, I’m also very mindful of how the experience feels from the guest’s perspective when planning a wedding. I’m all about hospitality, so that’s second nature to me, but I know that some people plan their wedding without much consideration for their guest’s experience, not because they mean to, but because it’s hard sometimes to put ourselves on the other side of things. We’ve all heard “it’s your day, do whatever you want”, “it’s all about you”, but really it isn’t so simple if you actually want to host a wedding your guests will enjoy attending.

Now, don’t get me wrong, it all starts with the two of you. Your wedding is the celebration of one of the biggest milestones in your lives and should be approached as such. It is about the two of you first, after all, it is your love story you’re celebrating! But creating an extraordinary experience for the people who took the time to come celebrate with you is just as important. This experience must be carefully curated and thought through.

Here are some tips on how to be mindful of your guest’s experience from the start, which in turn will make your wedding day one that your guests will love attending and will remember fondly for years to come. 

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/3A8byqq

No comments:

Post a Comment