Monday, August 13, 2018

A Breathtaking Wedding at Manilla’s Whitespace Venue

Every day, we feature beautiful weddings. We are lucky in that over the course of 10+ years, SMP has sort of established itself as one of the few places to share the prettiest of the pretty weddings and trust me when I tell you, there are no shortage of them. But every now and then we get a wedding that takes the word beautiful to an entirely new level. That truly takes my breath away. And this is one of those very special weddings. I can't tell if it's the exquisite photography by Kurt Boomer, the shockingly gorgeous design by Gideon Hermosa or simply the bride in her stunning loveliness that made me fall so in love. Regardless, this is a wedding that I will never ever forget.

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2KKLTKo

No comments:

Post a Comment