Wednesday, August 8, 2018

RiverOaks Charleston Wedding Inspiration with Stunning Photography

We're knee deep in our Simply Sarah total takeover today and up next is a Charleston stunner where photography takes center stage and the beautiful low country backdrop takes each image to a new level. When I was curating this shoot for SMP, I initially began with the beautiful details from A Charleston Bride and the pretty florals by Stephanie Gibbs. But as I dove deeper, it was truly the imagery that captured my heart - the still moments where this gorgeous bride is captured in her pure and captivating beauty. And it reminded me that THIS is why we spend money on amazing photographers, this is why we look and look until we find that person who can see through the details of the day and into those moments of simple and so very real beauty.

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2KCRwua

No comments:

Post a Comment