Monday, September 17, 2018

Planning a Destination Wedding in Italy By Yourself from California ~ at Villa Magia!

From the Bride... Planning our wedding was the most fun, rewarding and exciting project I’ve worked on in my entire life. And now that it’s over, I miss it dearly! My advice for those planning?  Cherish each and every moment!  Because once it’s over, I guarantee you, you will want to relive it all. Even though minute decisions that took so much longer than they should have. I remember spending an entire Sunday analyzing ribbon length for the bouquets... yikes! A few pointers: #1 Fall in LOVE with your photographers! That's what Jeff and I did with Peter and Veronika Photography. #2 Give yourself plenty of time for photos... lighting is so important! #3 For goodness sakes... wear comfortable shoes! 

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2MIQfCV

No comments:

Post a Comment