Friday, June 2, 2017

The Wildflowers of California Played Backdrop to This E-Session

There are engagement sessions, and then there are engagement sessions photographed by Sara Weir. And this beauty we’re about to dive into is the latter. She has a natural way with the camera and captured this California e-sesh in all its dreamy glory. Believe me when I say your Friday morning just got a whole lot prettier.

From Sara WeirEngagements are some of my very favorite sessions! It’s so easy to create something beautiful with two people so in love with each other. Add two beautiful locations, amazing light, and a romantic gown and it’s a dream! For the first location, I knew I had to take advantage of the beautiful wildflowers. The wildflowers in California are just out of the world this summer and I’m so glad we were able to really take advantage of them.

I’m so happy for these two and cannot wait for their upcoming wedding!

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

App CTA

App CTA

Photography: Sara Weir Photography | Church: The Neighborhood Church | Film Lab: Richard Photo Lab

© Style Me Pretty, 2017. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Engagement Session, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2rsQBED

No comments:

Post a Comment