Sunday, November 3, 2019

This Iconic Black and White Wedding Will Have You Saying YES To Classic Details!

I love a good first look...but what I love even more is when the Groom cries when he sees his bride for the first time, giving me ALL the feels! There is something so sweet and intimate about it and this Groom had me shedding a tear or two of my own! The lovely couple decided on classic black and white details with touches of gold to highlight their ever so beautiful venue, The Park Chateau Estate & Garden with a jaw-dropping chandelier and elegant florals by Wedded Events. The glamour and iconic theme rang true throughout every aspect of the wedding day and Brkyln View Photography, captured it all...including that heartwarming first look! Go ahead and have a look of your own!

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2PLWZVx

No comments:

Post a Comment