Friday, November 1, 2019

To Plus-One or Not to Plus-One: The Rules

As one of the last few “single” ladies in my friend group, I am familiar with wondering whether or not I will receive a “plus one” with my wedding invitation. As your friend (and I’m counting myself as your friend if you’re reading this), I feel I’m in the right position to walk you through the rules of “and guesting” your guest list. Sometimes it’s totally fine to ask someone to fly solo on your big day! Other times, it’s better to add a name than to offend a friend. You’re curating a guest list of people you want to share one of the biggest days of your life. Whether that’s 20 or 200 people, the most important thing is that everyone feels like a part of the celebration. Here are the ins and outs of plus-ones:

Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty https://ift.tt/2JGWwQK

No comments:

Post a Comment