Saturday, July 16, 2016

How to Create a Spa-Like Bathroom. No Renovation Required.

I adore my whole apartment but my bathroom has a special spot in my heart. It’s my own itty bitty oasis, where I primp and pamper, and I find joy in keeping it tidy, clean and cute. So you better believe I had that in mind when creating my wedding registry wish list. From shower curtains to towels and every item in between, your bathroom deserves to be filled with functional beauty. Our favorite ideas below!

Create a Bathroom Retreat
View Slideshow
Create a Bathroom Retreat
View Slideshow

Overwhelmed with your wedding registry? Start here!

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Registry Picks, Round-Ups, Slideshows, The Blog, Wedding Resources



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2aiCp8v

No comments:

Post a Comment