Wednesday, March 9, 2016

EXCLUSIVE Sneak Peek: My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

I’m the kind of girl who’s always up for a movie night, but when we’re talking the sequel to one of my favorite rom-coms ever? You better count me in. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is hitting theaters March 25th, but we’ve got an EXCLUSIVE clip we’re sharing right here, right now. Grab your girls, pre-order those tickets, and let’s thank our lucky stars we get to relive this wedding classic all over again. Pssst: Got a big, crazy family of your own? Find fun (stress-free) ways to involve them in you Big Day below!

MustWatch_swash-01

P.S. How to Involve Family In Your Wedding

Ways to Include Siblings In Your Wedding
View Slideshow
Ways to Include Siblings In Your Wedding
View Slideshow

Vault CTA

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1TLBRey

No comments:

Post a Comment