Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It’s Official: This Bridesmaid Crew is What #SquadGoals Are All About

First off, this bridesmaid crew has taken #SquadGoals to the next level. Because the only thing better than their getting ready t-shirts (yes, please!) is the white-on-white gowns they rocked for the Big Day. They set the scene for the ultra modern, impossibly chic day celebration of Michael & Sabrina’s love, and we’re forever grateful Allison Kuhn Photography was on hand to capture. Head to The Vault for more inspo and forward this one to your girls, stat!

Colors
Seasons
Winter
Settings
HotelOutdoor

From The Bride…My vision was tropical, modern, and Miami! The color palette was all white everything. However, I did have to modify because of the reception space. The ballroom was very dark moody, with grays, black, golds and white so we incorporated those tones a little, just for the reception.

I knew from the beginning I wanted my bridesmaids to have their own take on a bridesmaid dress so the only requirement was white and short, they all have amazing style so I know the combo would look amaze balls together, I mean they are all gorgeous!

I was most excited about the venue location! I wanted something easy that did not require a lot of extra decor. The W South Beach is absolutely fantastic and needed minimal wedding extras. I always think the people that fill the space make it beautiful!

My gown was custom made by Erin Grey Couture in Charlotte! I wanted something super sexy, but not too sexy. CJ the owner of Erin Grey helped bring my vision to life!

My shoes were probably one of my favorite memories of the wedding. My husband surprised me a few months before the wedding and flew my best friend and I to New York so I could get my Sophia Websters at Saks on Fifth! It was so special – that was a beautiful wedding gift from Michael! One of the many reasons I love him.

Another favorite moment was walking down the aisle! Wow, it still brings tears to my eyes. Cherish that moment girls! It is breath taking.

I had the dream team working magic on me and my girls! My fab boss, Lindsey Thorne (owner of Be Pretty) did absolutely perfect hair and makeup and my photographer Allison Kuhn is just a phenomenal photographer! They did more than I could have imagined in my most perfect dream.

I wanted a gorgeous wedding of course, but what was most important to me was that our closest friends and family had a magical time! They mean so much to Michael and I and we knew we had to make it a fun party for everyone!

My cake was fabulous! I found two designs and combined them. I love marble, so the entire cake was a gray marble with gold flakes on it! It came out perfect, and even though I didn’t try an actual piece everyone said the fresh strawberry was a great choice!

My best advice for brides is hire the best vendors, it makes life so much easier! They are great at their job and it allows you to relax and enjoy time with the people you love on your big day! Also, pay for GOOD food and booze! Your guests will thank you over and over! Sabrina and Michael decided to get married this past February. The couple lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, but wanted to warm things up a bit and take their wedding to South Beach Miami, FL. Family and friends flew from all over to soak in some sun, warmth and fun for this laid back, modern wedding. The couple wanted to incorporate the artwork and modern vibes of the W South Beach Hotel. Sabrina is a wedding hair & makeup associate artist with Be Pretty Lindsey Regan Thorne, so now it was her chance to switch roles and sit in the chair to be beautified for her big day. Her dress was custom designed by Erin Grey Couture and had was a modern, glamours design that was perfect for Sabrina!

From Allison Kuhn Photography…Sabrina’s shoes were a gift from Michael from when Sabrina and her best friend, Olivia visited New York last year.

Sabrina broke the trend of the bridesmaids robes and went for something more edgy with their black and white t-shirts.

They also chose to hold their ceremony in the garden area underneath palm trees and really pull in the Miami vibe. The cake was decorated just perfectly and included the marbling seen around the hotel.

This couple was engaged in Las Vegas where a helicopter took them through the Grand Canyon! They enjoy traveling and learning about new cultures and always something new. They are an incredibly sweet and fun couple who are laid back and enjoy everything life throws their way!

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Allison Kuhn Photography | Coordination: Events By Phillipa | Wedding Dress: Erin Grey Couture | Cake: W South Beach | Stationery: Alee & Press | Bridesmaids' Dresses: BCBG | Hair + Makeup: Lindsey Regan Thorne | DJ: Mark Gallo | Groom's Attire: Vera Wang | Venue: W South Beach | Bridal Boutique: J. Majors Bridal Boutique

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Modern, Real Weddings, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1Pp5ZnY

No comments:

Post a Comment