Sunday, March 27, 2016

These Two Met on Facebook and Their Engagement is Totally Share-Worthy

I’m always up for a modern day meet-cute, so when these two shared about their initial Facebook chat turned lifelong love, you better believe we went bananas around the SMP HQ. To celebrate their engagement, this pair planned a shoot with Honey Honey Photography at Thomas F. Riley Wilderness Park and let me just say – the fashion game was on point! We’re talking two gorgeous dresses plus a fun switch to cultural outfits for both him and her. Go see it all for yourself tucked inside The Vault.

From The Bride…Khang and I first chat on Facebook! We work in the same field (geeky illustration stuff for film and games) and just clicked chatting about robot designs and anime. I’m from South Korea and my plan was to study art abroad in the US. It was also an excuse to meet Khang as well! On our first trip together to San Francisco we totally hit if off. Though my English was limited, we connect so easily and have so much in common. I felt so comfortable and happy with him instantly. Two years later full of memorable moments and endless nerdy debates, Khang proposed to me! He surprised me on our anniversary at Sequoia National Park. On a white snowy hill nearby General Grant tree, Khang knelt down and of course I said YES!

For our engagement shoot, we wanted something cozy and rustic. We both love to go hiking and being outdoor since we spend most of our days staring at Photoshop. Our photographer Emma from Honey Honey Photography recommended Thomas F. Riley Wilderness Park for its wilderness setting. I was so grateful to have the Hanbok handmade in Korea by my mom’s friend. I knew her since I was a kid and she is like family to me. My wedding dress was work in progress by our friend Sharlene so it wasn’t ready yet at the time. Luckily, Sharlene was kind enough to lend me two beautiful wedding dresses for the shoot! We couldn’t be happier with how the photos came out and we can’t wait to show them to our family and friends. We want to say thanks to Emma for capturing this beautiful time of our life!

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Honey Honey Photography | Floral Design: City Flower | Dress: Aerithe | Hair + Makeup: Makeup By Sung | Venue: Thomas F. Riley Wilderness Park

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Engagement Session, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/22Rvp79

No comments:

Post a Comment