Friday, June 24, 2016

Want a Dreamy Engagement Session? Take Cues from This Couple!

We’re suckers for a dreamy, light-filled photo sessions and Sally Pinera always delivers. She took to the golden hills of Malibu with the sweetest soon-to-be’s and every last image is sitting in The Vault. Go treat yourself to a little pre-weekend eye candy treat…we won’t tell.

From The Bride…Michael and I met through a modern-day dating app where we both laid eyes on each other before swiping “yes.” Several text messages later, we had our first date at a unique Japanese restaurant in Santa Monica. The date was full of conversation that was comfortable and lighthearted, it was like seeing a friend we’ve known for years. Our connection was instant and from day one, we couldn’t wait to make memories and grow in love together.

Since the first day I met him, Michael has been such a romantic. Throughout our dating he would quietly write notes in his phone anytime I would mention things I loved (food, wine, travel, etc) and surprised me with adventures along the way. After a year of dating, Michael surprised me with a vacation to Jamaica, where I wondered if this is where he would plan to pop the question. Little did I know that the weekend before our vacation, when Michael took me to Santa Ynez, CA for a weekend wine tour, he had secret plans to pop the question. After taking me to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Santa Ynez, we drove along the valley where Michael turned off the road to show me a beautiful lake nearby. As the sun was setting, Michael surprised me with a proposal full of tears and laughter where I couldn’t wait to say, “yes” to him again.

When we were engaged, we knew there was no better place to have our intimate wedding and engagements than in southern California. We immediately fell in love with Malibu, CA with its rolling golden hills, vibrant beaches, and lush vineyards. I can hardly believe it’s a month away till we become husband and wife, and couldn’t be more excited for our wedding at Saddlerock Ranch.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Sally Pinera | Location: Malibu Beach

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Engagement Session, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/28S3IJx

No comments:

Post a Comment