Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Pro Surfer’s Tips For Staying Healthy While Wedding Planning

Carissa Moore is a professional surfer with some impressive titles under her belt, but she’s also a bride-to-be gearing up for her biggest day yet. She’s marrying her love, Luke next December and the while the wedding planning journey comes with its share of stress, she’s sharing insider tips to keep your mind, body, and soul in total check.

How to Stay Healthy While Wedding Planning

Eat Well

I start my day off with something light and then have an energy drink before my workout! Life gets hectic and an extra kick of energy can save any day if I need a pick-me-up! I also make sure to eat lots of veggies and protein.

Breathe

Enjoy the moment. Make sure that when things get stressful or overwhelming you remind yourself why you are doing all of this. LOVE.

Stay Active

Find time for yourself. Staying active keeps my body and mind happy. When I’m not surfing I love to mix in some yoga and boxing.

Connect With Your Partner

Keep the connection with your partner strong. When I’m happy and in love, I feel better about myself and more motivated to stay on track.

Bonus! 7 Ways to Never Miss a Workout Again

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

App CTA

App CTA

© Style Me Pretty, 2017. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , , ,
Post categories: The Blog, Wedding Resources



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2jnxgDv

No comments:

Post a Comment