Friday, September 16, 2016

Not Your Average Ranch Wedding

In case you’re curious what my dream boho chic wedding would look like…this is it. I’m talking unique floral design moments, Ikat printed tables linens, and one dreamy chandelier effortlessly hanging from the trees. Of course, no day like this comes together without the help of wedding pros like Lovelyfest along with our girl Jen Rodriguez behind the camera. Happy Frid-YAY indeed.

From the bride, Ali… I do not have the words to accurately describe the feeling that I had on my wedding day. There were so many emotions throughout the day from nervousness, excitement, joy and obviously love. I was so nervous getting ready with my mom and bridesmaids, that I didn’t even know what to do, but when we arrived to the venue that afternoon I was truly speechless. We arrived to my dream wedding. I don’t even know how it happened because I knew I didn’t do a phenomenal job of expressing what my vision was, but it was like our designers/coordinators got inside of my head to design the most beautiful and personal space I have ever seen.

From the flowers, to the signage, the linens, and decor, I was speechless, it was actually the first time I cried all day! I would highly recommend hiring a designer/coordinator at least for the day of your wedding, not only are they pros in coordinating dreamy weddings, but they make your life so much easier and allow you to enjoy your day without a single worry (my mom also swears that because of their knowledge and expertise, they saved us money!).

My advice for new brides is to have fun! We had a BBQ the Thursday before for our wedding party to get to know each other, so by the wedding day they were already best buds and having a great time! My husband and I also took the time to write our own vows which I’d also recommend. Remember, the reason you are having your wedding is to promise forever to your husband/wife, so why not make them personal! This also gives your wedding guests the responsibility of holding you accountable on your vows/promises! Enjoy your wedding, I’m confident it will be your best day ever!

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Jen Rodriguez Photography | Cinematography: Steelhead Cinema | Event Design: Lovelyfest | Floral Design: Precious and Blooming Floral Design | Wedding Dress: Rue De Seine | Cake: Christina Bonnett | Catering: Field To Table Events | Hair + Makeup: The Queens Bees | DJ: Kramer Events | Transportation : SLO Safe Ride | Wedding venue: La Cuesta Ranch | Beer Truck: Central Coast brewing | Linens: La Tavola Fine Linen Rental | Mini Donuts: Sugar Lips Mini's | Photobooth: Kramer Events | Rentals: All About Events

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Rustic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2cPDutz

No comments:

Post a Comment