Friday, September 2, 2016

One Couple Treated Their 44 Guests To A Celebration of a Lifetime

Secretly wishing to have a smaller wedding with just your closest friends and family? Take cues from blogger-turned-bride, Amanda of A Glam Lifestyle and her beau who headed to Napa Valley to make their intimate wedding come to life. Think a glamorous Beaulieu Garden party with crystal chandeliers and a sweetheart table decked out in white and blush blooms. Jana Williams captured and UHB-sessed is an understatement.

Colors
Seasons
Summer
Settings
Garden

From the Bride… I was never the little girl who dreamed about her wedding growing up. But, when I met Matt I fell into a real life fairy tale. We worked at the same company at the time. I’d been there nearly a decade and he was there almost five years. Yet, our paths hadn’t crossed. Turns out, he’d been asking around about me. He just hadn’t had the courage to approach me and introduce himself. I can remember his face so clearly that day he came to say hi. It was his boyish smile that made me fall for him. A few weeks later, we knew we were serious when on our second or third date – we were already talking about wedding plans!

I confided that I wanted a small, intimate wedding. Matt had to warm up to the idea a bit, but after we took a trip to Napa Valley a few months into dating and did some wine tasting, he was hooked. And that’s when we first said I love you. A year passed and after a picturesque engagement in Santorini, we came back to Napa to scout wedding venues. I had come across Beaulieu Garden on Instagram and was immediately in love, just like I was with Matt. We started planning our “bohemian glam” themed event and enlisted the help of a stellar planner who ensured it all came together. Our wedding day, although overwhelmingly hot at almost 100 degrees, couldn’t have gone better.

The day was romantic, timeless and chic. The mirrored furniture and lounges, coupled with the crystal chandeliers, gold accents, and white florals with hints of blush truly created a secret garden for our affair. Even the bridesmaid dresses matched the landscape perfectly with their watercolor floral pattern! The bridesmaids and I were able to get ready onsite at the venue in the gorgeous bridal suite. While I was waiting to get ready, I walked around the property and watched it all being set up. It hit me then that 45 of our closest friends and family had made the trip out for our special day. I was about to marry the love of my life. Our wedding planner stopped by and she commented that I was the calmest bride she’d seen! It was true. I wasn’t nervous at all. The words just came out of my mouth and I said, “This is the easiest decision I’ve ever made.”

Matt and I are taking a few months to enjoy newlywed life and then we’ll be off to honeymoon in Bora Bora and New Zealand in November! When it comes to life, we’re definitely lucky in love.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Jana Williams Photography | Cinematography: Daniel Gruen | Event Planning: LVL Weddings & Events | Floral Design: Rion Designs | Wedding Dress: Reem Acra - Ette | Cake: Sweet on Cake | Invitations: Prim & Pixie | Shoes: Jimmy Choo | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Jenny Yoo | Catering: Paula LeDuc Fine Catering | Lighting : Got Light | Venue: Beaulieu Garden | Hairpiece: jennifer behr | Ring Box: The Mrs Box

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2bHN5MS

No comments:

Post a Comment