Monday, December 5, 2016

A Bridal Shower That Embraces All Things Pink

When it comes to bridal showers, we say “go girly or go home.” So naturally, this pink-on-pink party caught our eye in a serious way. Complete with a floral photo backdrop, a crown topped cake and no shortage of champagne, this is officially a bridal shower for the books.

From the Bride… I wanted my bridal shower to be girly, whimsical, and sweet. I showcased my love for pastels and my love for swans and with all my beautiful ladies by my side we laughed and enjoyed our time together. The only direction I gave my bridesmaids was, “wear something pink!” and they showed up in pastel shades of pink that went perfectly together.

I dreamt of popping champagne in a rose garden with a pink 50’s prom dress so I tried to make this vision come to life. The to-die-for backdrop was the staple to my party along with the oversized swans to add a bit of charm.

My bridesmaids and I reveled in this opportunity for our own photoshoot and loved laughing in front of the backdrop and with our props. Overall I feel the pink is warm and happy and everyone got a bit of bubbly with a gorgeous floral garnish to toast to love.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

App CTA

App CTA

Photography: Mariel Hannah | Cake: De Coeur Bake Shop | Bride's To-Be Dress: Mary Rita | Cookies: Stacy from The CookieMonger | Custom Back Drop: Custom Creations | Custom Back Drop: Custom Creations | Design & Florals: The Bride, Reagan Lynn | Paper Products: Matinae Design Studio | Rentals: Walker Lewis Rents

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , , , , ,
Post categories: Real Parties, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2gchPLK

No comments:

Post a Comment