Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Bring Masculine Elegance To Your Wedding Day

If you thought soft, sweet, and decidedly feminine was the only way to design a wedding, let me invite you to think again. Because creative genius Hey Gorgeous Events is stopping by to show us how masculine elements can look wildly chic and completely timeless. Samantha James photographed the inspiration shoot, and we’re breaking down exactly how to get the look coming up next!

From Rhi of Hey Gorgeous Events… As a wedding planner, designer, and florist, I’ve had the pleasure for the past seven years to see a lot of really beautiful things. While I can certainly appreciate trends and have seen a fair share come and go, my favorite part of what I do is thinking outside the box to create an aesthetic that is both gorgeous AND unique to each of my couples. 

The concept for this project was to bring together elements I don’t typically see a lot of; masculine textures, bold typography, bridal separates, statement beauty, style blocked florals, and of course, a delicate balance of simplicity with rich detail.

-Hey Gorgeous Events

The end result of my team’s efforts proves that while yes, blush pink is quite lovely (believe me, it’s one of my favorite colors to design with!) there are endless other ways to create an aesthetic that can be timeless and striking. My wish is to continue designing from a place of intentionality so I can inspire other designers and planners to do the same. But also, and more importantly, so my couples can celebrate their wedding day in a way that truly reflects them and not only what everyone else decides is beautiful.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA


App CTA

App CTA


Photography: Samantha James Photography | Floral Design: Hey Gorgeous Events | Shoes: Klub Nico | Hair and Make Up: Hanna Wagner Design | Clutch: Aldo | Dessert trays: Target | Earrings: J.Crew | Event Planning, Concept, Styling: Hey Gorgeous Events | Flatware: West Elm | Linens: La Tavola Fine Linen Rental | Rentals: The Rental Company | Skirt and top: Carol Hannah | Stationery goods: A Fine Press | Welcome gift: Marigold & Grey

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , , , ,
Post categories: Photo Shoot, The Blog, Wedding Style



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2gKRrJe

No comments:

Post a Comment