Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Red + Greenery-Filled Southern Wedding

Believe it or not, Christmas is just days away (!!!) and this celebration is giving us holiday spirit like no other. Deep shades of red paired with lush greens and succulents set the tone for a Southern wedding like you’ve never seen, and A. Thomas Photography was on hand capture every moment. Inspiration awaits this way in the gallery.

Colors
Seasons
Fall
Settings
Plantation
Styles
Rustic

From the Bride… I had so many parts of the day that I loved, but a few favorites included putting my dress on and showing it to family and the girls for the first time, walking down the aisle to see Colin for the first time, and how incredible I felt during my bridal portraits. It was the best day! For me, so much of my style inspiration was centered around the venue. I wanted the design to be elegant but to also have a rustic & whimsical feel. My bouquet was incredible and incorporated my love of succulents in a way that still tied into the fall season. I wanted it to feel casual and for people to feel comfortable, while still having jaw dropping details. Lots of greenery in the reception added to the whimsical feel, as well as the trailing ribbons in our bouquets.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

App CTA

App CTA

Photography: A. Thomas Photography | Event Planning: J.Elliott | Floral Design: Virtu Floral and Event Design | Wedding Dress: James Clifford | Invitations: Minted | Shoes: Badgley Mischka | Engagement Ring: Henri Daussi | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Jenny Yoo | Catering: Tulla White Catering | Hair & Makeup: Beauty Asylum | Groom's Attire: Suit Supply | Groom's Attire: The Tie Bar | Venue: Vinewood Plantation | Bridal Belt: LeFlowers | Doughnut Cake: King's Doughnuts | Dress Boutique: Fabulous Frocks of Atlanta | Film Scans: PhotoVision Prints | Veil: Rebecca's Wedding Boutique

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , , , , ,
Post categories: Real Weddings, Romantic, Rustic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2i1pqLX

No comments:

Post a Comment