Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Most Glamorous Garden Affair in the Middle of the City

A wedding through the lens of Jose Villa is pure beauty no matter how you spin it. And this celebration has a whole slew of wedding superstars behind the scenes. From the most timeless design and planning by Mindy Weiss to layers upon layers of white blooms (including a floral dog leash!) by HMR Designs and topped off with one of the most insanely gorgeous cakes by Sylvia Weinstock, this collection of images just might do you in.

Colors
Seasons
Spring
Styles
Glamorous

From the bride… John and I were in the same year at the same high school, but in our 4 years there, we never once spoke to each other. It was only several years after college that we finally met at a mini high school reunion in a small bar in Chicago. We’ve been inseparable ever since. Much of our wedding was planned long ago, I think it started when I was 12. I knew I wanted an airy, romantic garden in the city. I knew I wanted my bridesmaids to wear different dresses. I knew Sylvia Weinstock was going to create my sugar-flower covered cake. I knew there’d be a table dedicated purely to desserts. And I knew my dress was going to be lace. My adolescent dreams didn’t veer far from reality. John and I were fortunate enough to be surrounded by a wonderful team who helped us bring our vision to life. We wanted our wedding to feel intimate and romantic. Soft lighting, beautiful fabrics and drapes, and an abundance of flowers set the perfect tone for an unforgettable evening.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

App CTA

App CTA

Photographer: Jose Villa Photography | Videography : Vidicam Productions | Planner: Mindy Weiss Party Consultants | Cake: Sylvia Weinstock | Reception Venue: Jennifer Clarke At The Peninsula Chicago | Brides Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Bridesmaids' Dresses: J. Mendel | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Jovani | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Badgley Mischka | Makeup: Emily Oliver | Hair : Salon Buzz | Invitations and Calligraphy : Bernard Maisner | Band : Becca Kauffman Orchestra | Brides Dress and Veil: Vera Wang | Ceremony Venue : St. James Cathedral | Florals and Decor : HMR Designs | Grooms Tux: Ralph Lauren | Mother of Grooms Gown : Johnston & Murphy | Mother of brides gown: Carolina Herrera

© Style Me Pretty, 2017. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Romantic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2o3lPmh

No comments:

Post a Comment