Monday, March 6, 2017

This Might Be the Prettiest Spot Ever for a First Look

Oh, Jen Wojcik, I love you for snapping this moment in time. I think it’s by far one of the prettiest first looks I’ve ever seen… and how fitting for two avid rock climbers getting ready to say their intimate I do’s in Yosemite Valley. With just a handful of immediate family and those incredible views, their wedding can only be described as magical.

Colors
Seasons
Fall
Settings
Al Fresco
Styles
Romantic

From Jen Wojcik PhotographyMark and Lauren are avid rock climbers and were married by her sister in the valley of their favorite place in the world. The night before their wedding the entire group drove up to Glacier Point to watch as I shot their bridal portraits. As the sun set, Half Dome lit up with all of the colors of the sky. It was an incredibly peaceful and magical evening. The wedding took place next the Merced River in a quiet spot away from tourists and prying eyes. It was very intimate, only their immediate family was present, and dinner followed at the Majestic Yosemite Hotel. Mark is my brother’s best friend and basically my little brother. I was deeply honored to capture their wedding.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

App CTA

App CTA

Photography: Jen Wojcik Photography | Floral Design: Plenty Of Petals | Ribbon: Bellame Ribbon

© Style Me Pretty, 2017. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Romantic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2lweJGG

No comments:

Post a Comment