Monday, August 21, 2017

Modern + Romantic Elopement Inspiration in NYC

For years now I've said that if I were to get married, I'd elope. Give me an amazing dress (or several), an insanely talented photographer and the man of my dreams, and I'd be one very happy bride. So to me, this modern yet romantic New York City elopement editorial is absolute perfection. With the one and only KT Merry behind the lens, The Nouveau Romantics creating a crazy beautiful design, wedding dresses from the best of the best styled by yours truly (think: Carolina Herrera, Elie Saab, J. Mendel and Viktor & Rolf), floral masterpieces by Jenya and beauty by the gurus at Face Time Beauty Concierge, this day is a 21st century fairytale. Read on for the happily ever after and ideas to inspire your own perfect day.



The Story



Continue reading on Style Me Pretty

from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2whVYv5

No comments:

Post a Comment