Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bouquet Breakdown: Classic Washington D.C. Ballroom Wedding

Any bouquet that features Cafe au Lait dahlias is a winner in my book. And when it’s classically white, ivory and cream-hued like this pinch-me-perfect bouquet from Floral & Bloom? You can bet we have to have the recipe for it’s beauty. Read on for each pretty petal below and match them up in the shot by Vicki Grafton!

Classic Washington D.C. Ballroom Wedding

From Floral & BloomWhen working with flowers it’s really important to me that my clients florals reflect their personalities and ties together their aesthetic for their wedding day! Katie (my bride) was such a pleasure to work with! She loved flowers and my work so she had total trust in me. She had a really clear vision for her wedding since she previously was a planner in Chicago and was around events a lot! She wanted soft romantic colors blushes, whites, ivory, peach, and lots of pops of greenery to create a loose and free flowing bouquet.

I tied all of my favorite Spring flowers into Katie’s bouquet. All of the florals were in season in late May besides the cafe au lait dahlias. Luckily one of my suppliers in California had some so I was able to use pops of them throughout Katie & Sam’s wedding. It was definitely such a memorable event!

  • 5 stems of white snap dragon
  • 3 stems of cafe au lait dahlias
  • 6 stems of white ranunculus
  • 3 stems of spirea
  • 4 stems of blush peonies
  • 3 stems of dusty Miller
  • 5 stems of olive branch
  • 2 stems of Italian ruscus
  • 2 stems of davalia fern
  • 5 stems of wedding spirit garden roses

Vault CTA

Find more Bouquet Breakdowns here!

Floral Design: Floral & Bloom | Photography: Vicki Grafton

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: DIY Flowers, The Blog, Wedding Flowers, Wedding Resources, Wedding Style



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1OioZVZ

No comments:

Post a Comment