Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blogger Bride A Dash of Details’ Bridal Shower

Hi Brides-to-be! It’s Ali from A Dash of Details back to share some fun details from my bridal shower. With the countdown to the Big Day approaching ever so quickly (a little less than 2 weeks away!), it was so fun to take time and enjoy a day with everyone I love. My best friends, family and even a surprise guest showered me with so much love and kindness. Come inside my special day!

I was so overwhelmed with emotion when I arrived at my shower. For the first time it started to feel like I was actually getting married! I cried so many happy tears when each of my friends walked in the door. They are seriously the best!

My Aunts’ found the most darling spot to host my shower, The Henry. It is the cutest restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona adorned with rustic details and great light! They filled the room with citrus and white rose vases, Rifle Paper Co. decorations, and Elizabeth and James Nirvana Perfume and Coin Purses for everyone. We sipped on mimosas, enjoyed delicious food, played fun games, and laughed until our belly’s hurt. I felt like a princess.

My favorite part (if I had to pick a favorite part) was the Polaroid book from my Aunt Jill. Each girl took a picture with me when they arrived and wrote a special note on each page. It was so sweet and will be something I will keep forever! I hope you enjoyed a little peek into my shower. Stay tuned for lots of pre-wedding details coming soon!
xox- Ali

I hope you enjoyed a little peek into my shower. Stay tuned for lots of pre-wedding details coming soon!
xox- Ali

Photography: Elyse Hall Photography | Bride's Skirt: BCBG | Bride's Top: : BCBG | Gifts: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Perfume and Coin Purses | Paper Goods: Rifle Paper Co. | Restaurant/ Event Space: The Henry

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Parties, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1DTJ8vo

No comments:

Post a Comment