Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dave Coulier and Melissa Bring’s Montana Wedding

A postcard-worthy landscape, sweet rustic touches, and a stunning Bride equals nuptial perfection. But look a little closer and you’ll notice a few familiar faces in Kacie Quesenberry’s captures. This dapper groom is none other than Dave Coulier, aka Uncle Joey of Full House, and he’s giving SMP an inside look into his special day. Just in time for the announcement of the Full House comeback (!!!) we’re soaking up this real-life Tanner family reunion right this way.

Share this gorgeous gallery on
Colors
Seasons
Summer
Settings
Ranch
Styles
Rustic

From the beautiful Bride… I finally experienced every little girl’s dream that every big girl pretends is no big deal. My best friend of nine years asked me to be his lady forever. When it was decided that we would travel back to our favorite getaway and my hometown for the nuptials, I was emotional. When I realized the date was only five months away, I was… emotional.

After definitely not overanalyzing the time constraints, I thought about every piece of décor that I wanted to make. It was also important for me to include my wonderfully creative family in the crafting process. Of course they would want to see my dreams realized through countless hours of “slave” labor. It was my big day and they really love me. However crazy the idea may have seemed or felt during the anxiety filled production up to the wedding, it resulted in a gratification that I did not anticipate. During that special day, I would look and see all of these beautifully handcrafted pieces made by those who are closest to me. Not only did my vision come to fruition, but an even greater nostalgia was felt knowing how it all came together.

Before getting too crazy (figuratively and literally) with planning and crafting, I had to hone in on a style for the affair. Yes, we all love being pink, frilly and fancy, but I also wanted the décor to reflect my other half, as well. It’s easy to forget that this is a celebration of two often very different personalities. In other words, it can become really girly, really quick. With my man in mind, I decided to introduce more rustic and brawny elements. After countless hours on blogs, magazines and Pinterest, I pulled together a style palette fusing my bright and delicate taste with our love for the outdoors and travel. This became my guiding light for all of the furnishings and crafts to come.

Photography: Kacie Quesenberry | Videography: Blue Veil Films Edited By Bring Media | Event Planning: Melissa Coulier | Floral Design: Fifty Flowers | Wedding Dress: Katie May | Cake: Melody Mount (MOH Mother) | Invitations: Sweet Water Press | Bride's Shoes: Mina New York Via Nordstrom | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Modcloth | Catering: Melissa O'Hair | Hair And Makeup: Tammy Haviland | Lighting: Montana Party Rentals | DJ: Missy O'Malley | Band: Bluerock Saltgrass | Ties: Kayla Moore (Bride's Sister Made Them) | Groom's Attire: Banana Republic | Groom's Shoes: Converse | Ceremony Music: Ashlee Willis | Ceremony Music: Scott Konley | Wedding Venue: O'Hair Ranch | AV: Kevin Luke | Arch: Jessi Konley Paper Airplane Designs | Chairs And Benches: Montana Party Rental | Headband: Made By Tammy Haviland And Melissa Coulier (Bring) | Linens: Smarty How To Party | Rehearsal Dinner Flatware: Montana Party Rentals | Tables: Melissa O'Hair | Tent: Montana Party Rentals | Wedding Day Flatware: Melissa O'Hair

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Rustic



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1HVXphe

No comments:

Post a Comment