Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bridal Inspiration from the Paris Haute Couture Runways

My favorite game to play every Haute Couture Fashion Week is, “If I was walking the red carpet, which gown would I wear?” (The answer is usually an Elie Saab masterpiece.) But at Style Me Pretty, we like to ponder “Which wonderous couture gown would I wear to say my “I do’s”?” But since there were so many gorgeous gowns from the latest collections, I just can’t choose! What ones would you wear?

Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week
View Slideshow
Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week
View Slideshow

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Round-Ups, Slideshows, The Blog, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Fashion, Wedding Style



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1HmDk2i

No comments:

Post a Comment