Thursday, July 30, 2015

Rustic + Romantic Tuscan-Inspired Vineyard Wedding

A California vineyard wedding infused with a touch of Tuscan elegance might just be the definition of paradise. And in this case, the romantic reality for these lucky lovebirds. Honey Honey Photography captured every moment, from Bella Flora’s soft bouquets to the rustic chic reception. Join me in the gallery for more smile-inducing snaps – and in our Vault for even more rustic wonders.

Share this gorgeous gallery on

 

Colors
Seasons
Spring
Settings
Vineyard

From The Bride…When I first knew I loved Kyle was when he surprised me with a date to the pier in San Clemente. Before this date, I had never visited the pier even though I lived in Orange County my whole life. Once we got to the pier the sound of crashing waves hitting the shore automatically set the mood for the perfect night that lay ahead. The pier was completely empty and we walked hand and hand as we talked under the twinkling stars. That night we sat and talked for hours and I found out that he was more like me than anyone I had ever met. When it became too cold to stay outside anymore Kyle and I didn’t want the night to end so we returned to Kyle’s car to talk some more. Even though I needed to wake up at five in the morning for work I stayed out until three just talking to Kyle, wanting to know more about this wonderful person who seemed too good to be true. This pier has a special place in my heart, and is also the place where Kyle proposed to me.

I wanted our wedding to be soft and romantic with just a hint of a Tuscan elegance. I wanted a close family atmosphere where our guests could relax and mingle while enjoying our wedding. The best part of the whole wedding for me was sitting at our sweetheart table and looking out towards all our friends and family who were laughing and having a good time. This made my day seeing everyone happy for us and seeing all our hard work and planning come together.

My best advice for future couples is to stay true to what you want. Weddings are a lot of hard work and determination, but in the end everything is worth it. Don’t sweat the small stuff and be happy. Because remember at the end of the day you are marrying your best friend and that is all that matters.

From The Groom…I hold the “L” word in high regard. Erika knew this early on in our relationship. But with more and more time spent together things started to become more and more natural. I knew that I felt more for her then just some girl after spending a lot of time just talking with her. Night after night, talking and spending time together until the wee hours of the morning, I started to know she was the one. Then one evening as we were hanging out and laughing and getting to know each other even more, we had a moment, and without even thinking about it, the words came out of my mouth… “I love you” and she sat there startled, and I did too, but we smiled at each other and I explained to her how much she meant to me, and how I truly did love her.

Photography: Honey Honey Photography | Floral Design: Bella Flora | Wedding Dress: Essense Of Australia | Cake: Cakes To Celebrate | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Lulu's | Catering: Europa Village | DJ: Local DJ Boy | Venue: Europa Village | Bridesmaids' Robes: Silk And More | Flower Girl Dress: Tea Princess | Garter: Garter Queen | Groom's And Groomsmens' Attire: Men's Warehouse | Guestbook: Kowaikuma

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Romantic, Rustic, Seasonal Wedding Trend, Spring, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1h8oq7j

No comments:

Post a Comment