Thursday, October 22, 2015

Exclusive! John Luke and Mary Kate’s Duck Dynasty Wedding

If you’ve followed The Robertson clan on their hit show Duck Dynasty, you know how important family is to them. So when Three Nails Photography sent the recent Robertson newlyweds, John Luke and Mary Kate’s wedding album our way, we knew it would be a soiree filled with love, laughter and tradition. From Father of the Groom, Willie officiating the ceremony to the 800 person guest list celebrating at the family farm, there’s no shortage of happiness, and we’ve got the exclusive photos inside THE VAULT!

From the beautiful Bride, Mary Kate… One word I could use to describe the way I saw my wedding day is “perfect”. Everything was even better than I could have imagined it to be. The day in itself seriously was a miracle- there was a 100% chance of rain that day and with it being at the end of June it should have been about 100 degrees outside. And with an outdoor wedding, things were just not looking good. But we didn’t have a drop of rain and the temperature was rather great for June in Louisiana.

It was an early morning and a long day, but the whole day was so much fun- from getting ready with my bridesmaids and our moms, to the actual wedding, to the reception. Everything was so FUN. I was surrounded by the beautiful outdoors, lots of flowers, and the people I love most. It was wonderful.

My favorite part of the actual wedding ceremony was walking back down the aisle, holding the hand of my husband. All I could do was smile and laugh and keep repeating the obvious, “Ahhh! We’re married! You’re my husband!” My favorite part of the wedding day though may have been the reception! It was quite the celebration and I will never forget that feeling of such joy in my heart.

Planning a wedding can get stressful, and the best advice I got was, “Remember this wedding is not about the wedding itself, it’s about you and John Luke and the commitment you are making to each other and to God.” Just keep in mind that marriage is much more than the wedding. Also, get a wedding planner…mine was a lifesaver.

Photography: Three Nails Photography | Videographer: Max Zoghbi- Loupe Theory | Floral Design: Amanda Jerkins Design | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Sherri Hill | Groomsmen's Attire: Brother And Craft | Prop Rentals: Pursuing Eden Vintage Rentals

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , , , , ,
Post categories: Real Weddings, Rustic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1jWH7vO

No comments:

Post a Comment