Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Leven Rambin + Jim Parrack’s Al Fresco Texas Wedding

You know her from roles on our favorite shows like One Tree Hill, Grey’s Anatomy and All My Children, but today Leven Rambin is stepping into the role of bride with a look inside her autumn wedding to Jim Parrack (a.k.a . Hoyt from True Blood.) Taking cues from the venue, Leven and Jim’s planner, Something To Celebrate designed a day infused with European-style elegance and Heather Curiel came on board to capture. Consider your wedding plans infinitely inspired, and pin every bit inside The Vault.

From the Bride, Leven… I really wanted my wedding to have an ethereal, bohemian elegance to it. I was so inspired and elated once I found the venue, Le San Michele in the tiny town of Buda, Texas. Virginia, the owner, has turned her home and property into an adorable, unique, modern shabby church paradise with hints of European elegance. I immediately fell in love with all the lighting fixtures she had in the trees and the Moroccan lamps that scatters the property. The gardens added a romantic feel, too.

I wanted earthy Pastel tones more appropriate for a spring wedding, but I didn’t care! I knew exactly what I wanted down to every detail and my planners and florists nailed it. When I arrived, my breath was taken away at how accurately they were able to make my vision come to life! It was small and intimate and absolutely perfect.

The Karaoke on the back patio after a delicious dinner was SUCH a hit! We sang, danced, and partied until the wee hours! Numerous guests have told me it was the best and most beautiful wedding they’d ever been to, and that it was like a fairytale! And that’s exactly what I was going for, so I’m very happy!

Colors
Seasons
Fall
Styles
Al Fresco

Vault CTA

Photography: Heather Curiel Weddings | Event Planning + Design: Something To Celebrate | Floral Design: Petals Ink | Wedding Dress: Susan Neville | Cake: Sweet Treets Bakery | Catering: Crave Catering | Makeup: Corina Kramer | Groom's Attire: Calvin Klein | Venue: Le San Michele | Reception Music + Karaoke: Altared Wedding Productions

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Romantic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1WaBLKM

No comments:

Post a Comment