Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What To Toss, What To Keep Post-Wedding

I’m not ashamed to admit I have a stack of boxes full of wedding items, from our table numbers to copies of our menus. While I do accept the fact that I’ll need to sort through these items eventually, I’m hesitant, I’m a sentimental hoarder. But what to keep and what to toss? I checked in with some other recent married SMP ladies and we’re sharing what we’re keeping forever and what we’re easily tossing aside!

To Toss or To Keep?
View Slideshow
To Toss or To Keep?
View Slideshow

Vault CTA

Wedding planning woes? More essential tips here!

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Round-Ups, Slideshows, The Blog, Wedding Resources



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/21042KP

No comments:

Post a Comment