Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sally of A Piece of Toast’s Dreamy Beach Wedding

Truth be told, I knew Sally’s wedding would be absolute perfection before it even happened. I mean, when we’re talking about one of the chicest girls in the blogosphere, it only makes sense. And it certainly didn’t hurt to have vendors like Leslee MitchellSixpence ProductionsCarillon Weddings and Nouveau Flowers by her side. In case you missed anything, peek back at her engagement, rehearsal dinner, and full wedding gallery to see why this day is setting the bar for weddings everywhere.

MustWatch_swash-01

Colors
Seasons
Summer
Settings
ChurchTented
Styles
Classic

Vault CTA

From the Bride… Putting the details of our wedding day into a few short paragraphs seems like such a daunting task. A day that took months and months of planning and the help of countless people could never fully be captured. Thankfully the photos convey the details so beautifully. Here were some of my favorites…

The floral arrangements encased in lucite. It all started with an image I saw years ago from the Jil Sander A/W 2012 fashion show that featured various multi-colored floral arrangements encased in lucite cubes. I couldn’t get the idea out of my head ever since I first saw it and knew that I wanted something similar at my someday wedding. As a lover of all color, I never wanted to have one singular wedding “color”, but rather have an overall color “vibe” of pastels with pops of brighter, warm colors. Events by Nouveau was able to recreate these and create the most breathtaking displays that I wish could live in my home forever.

My wedding dress. I had always known that I wanted a more “ethereal” look in a wedding gown as I am not one for “poofy” dresses or anything strapless. The Monique Lhuillier gown felt as if it was made for me. Joan Pillow in Houston was able to work with the designer to customize the dress and add a little bit more of a “sleeve” to the dress. Made out of layers of Spanish tulle, the dress was perfectly airy for the beach and the sprinklings of delicate beading below layers of the tulle reminded me of the beach.

The little things. Wearing my great grandmother’s aquamarine bracelet as my “something blue” and my mom’s diamond, drop earrings as my something borrowed. Carrying a boquet of Lillies of the Valley just as my mom and grandmother did on their wedding days. The ring bearer pillow, lovingly needle pointed by our mama of the crest by Bunny and Bear Paper that was on our save the dates. The neon sign that my husband proposed with that was hung behind one of the bars on a background of boxwood.

All in all, our wedding was the most magical night and more amazing than I had ever dreamed it would be. It was so unbelievably special to see all of the details and planning come together and it truly was a night, and weekend, that we will never forget.

Photography: Leslee Mitchell | Cinematography: Sixpence Productions | Wedding Planning: Carillon Weddings, Avis Glenister | Wedding Dress: Monique Lhuillier | Wedding Invitations: Custom Sugar Paper Via Ellis Hill | Ceremony Venue: Seaside Interfaith Chapel | Reception Venue: Kelly Green At Alys Beach | Bride's Shoes: Loeffler Randall | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Annie Griffin Collection | Band: Celebrity All Stars | Groom's Jacket: Ralph Lauren Black Label | Bride & Bridal Party Makeup: Blush Beauty Lounge, Jamie Gummere | Catering & Bar: Cafe Thirty-A | Envelope Calligraphy & Ceremony Programs: Bunny And Bear Paper | Flamingo Cake Topper: Ann Wood | Floral + Event Design: Events By Nouveau Flowers | Flower Girl Dress: Nellystella | Getting Ready Dress: Mi Golondrina | Getting Ready Dresses: Mi Golondrina | Groom's Shoes: Custom Stubbs And Wootton | Mother Of The Bride Dress: Aidan Mattox | Ring Box: Mrs. Box | Veil: Oscar De La Renta | Wedding Rings: Cannon Lewis Jewelry

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, The Blog, Traditional Elegance



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1KLmOOI

No comments:

Post a Comment