Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bouquet Breakdown: Dreamy Pop of Pink Napa Valley Wedding

“What’s your favorite flower?” can be answered by almost everyone at SMP with three identical words: Coral. Charm. Peony. So when this bouquet from Nancy Liu Chin popped up last week, there was no question we’d be seeing it again real soon. For even more floral goodness, take a peek at the full Dreamy Napa Valley Wedding Part I gallery here, and read on below for the scoop on this coral stunner!

Dreamy Napa Valley Wedding Part I

  • Coral Charm Peonies
  • Pink Garden Roses
  • Light Pink Ranunculus
  • Cafe Au Lait Dahlias
  • Peach Stock
  • Pink Astilbe
  • Blush Roses
  • Bay Leaves
  • Mint Foliage
  • Oregano Foliage
  • Jasmine Vine
  • Lamb’s Ear Foliage

From Nancy Liu Chin… When Nicole first came to me, she wanted peonies for her fall wedding.  I remember thinking that Coral peonies may not be in season so we worked on a bouquet that was still lush, elegant but very romantic.

All through the process, I remember bugging my growers to see if peonies would arrive in October and they would say the same story.  “No peonies”.  So for the entire week prior, I had a plan for the bouquets that would include garden roses, ranunculus, large headed roses, dahlias, textural foliage, astilbe and other romantic and fluffy blooms.  About a week before the wedding, I asked my grower to try for coral peonies but this time they said, there was a chance.  After that I knew that the possibility of getting Nicole’s dream flower might just happened.  

Typically when this happens, I don’t even tell our bride as things change day to day.  So on the wedding day, our beautiful bride had no idea that coral peonies were in her bouquet.  I think that made it extra special for us.  To be able to surprise a bride on their day is the best thing!! Especially when the peonies looked so amazing.

Floral Design: Nancy Liu Chin Designs | Photography: Jessica Burke

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: DIY Flowers, Seasonal Wedding Trend, Summer, Wedding Flowers, Wedding Resources, Wedding Style



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1ProzhV

No comments:

Post a Comment