Sunday, August 30, 2015

Style Me Pretty’s Wedding Dress Silhouettes 101

My Friday night ritual involves yoga pants, my couch and TLC’s “Say Yes to The Dress.” And though I’ve been a loyal fan since it started (I’ve seen every episode multiple times—Atlanta, too), I still can get confused about the difference between a Fit & Flare, Trumpet and Mermaid silhouettes. So to make things easier on myself (and all you brides-to-be!), we created the definitive guide to wedding dress silhouettes. Take a peek, and tell us, which style will you be wearing down the aisle on your day?

The Definitive Guide to Wedding Dress Silhouettes
View Slideshow
The Definitive Guide to Wedding Dress Silhouettes
View Slideshow

Now that you’ve found the dress, find the perfect veil!


© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Round-Ups, Slideshows, The Blog, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Fashion, Wedding Resources, Wedding Style



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1Jq0yDt

No comments:

Post a Comment