Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Fashion Pro Ties the Knot And the Style Game is On Point

If you’re looking for some style advice, look no further than this bride who’s the founder behind the fashion brand, Rebecca Bree. “My personal style is a bit edgy. A bit rocker with a touch of femininity, but I’ve always believed your wedding day should have a classic elegance that will stand the test of time,” Rebecca said. Between her Carolina Herrera gown and Christian Dior pumps, we’re pretty sure she nailed it and the entire celebration followed suit. See Vasia Photography’s captures in The Vault!

Colors
Seasons
Summer

From Spread Love Events… Being the owner of a gorgeous women’s fashion boutique (Rebecca Bree), this bride knows good style! Having been with her partner, Rick for 15 years before getting married, Rebecca was beyond excited to begin planning her wedding. Fashion, of course, was a high priority! Rebecca was married in a Carolina Herrera lace mermaid style gown and cathedral length veil with hot pink satin Christian Dior pumps – a nod to her edgy personal style – before changing into a long sleeve lace Monique Lhuillier jumpsuit for an epic dance party!

Wanting her wedding to have a feminine, classic elegance about it, we custom designed a hand-painted floral invitation suite which provided a glimpse into the beauty that awaited guests when they arrived at the ranch.

Greeted with lemonade, paper parasols, sunshine, music, and even a giraffe, it was was quite the arrival! Rebecca and Rick said their vows during a romantic ceremony under the willow tree. This was followed by a roaming cocktail hour on the lawn, beautiful family-style dinner under twinkling lights, and a dance floor that was hopping before the cake had been cut!

From The Bride… Rick and I met 17 years ago at a party, it was love at first sight for me but it took a bit longer for the romance to kick in for Rick. We were together for 15 years before we got married. We are each other’s best friends, we are each other’s soul mates. 

The minute I stepped on the property at The Saddlerock Ranch I knew it was where we would get married. I wanted to be married surrounded by trees and twinkly lights and this place had it all.

My personal style is a bit edgy, a bit rocker with a touch of femininity but I’ve always believed your wedding day should have a classic elegance about it that will stand the test of time. As soon as I put on the veil with my Carolina Herrera dress, I knew that was it. My dress and veil were by Carolina Herrera. The dress was a lace mermaid style with sweetheart bodice, high neckline, and short sleeves. The veil was an Alençon lace edged and cathedral length…it was my favorite part of the look. I wanted to keep it on all night! My shoes were hot pink satin pumps by Christian Dior, this is where my edgy style came in.

On our wedding day, I wanted everyone to have an incredible time. I wanted to dance the night away with all our loved ones around us! Spread Love Events were my planning and design team and they made sure that happened…they were absolutely incredible. I also really loved the early stages coming up with our overall design vision. I am very visual so I had a lot of inspiration images…in fact I think I brought a scrapbook to our first meeting!

One of my favorite moments was walking down the aisle with my Dad, because I have always dreamt of that moment. It was so perfect…the flower girl, who is also my niece, decided she wanted to join in on the fun so she ran up to us and grabbed my Dad’s hand and we all walked together, it was so great. It had everyone laughing. The other favorite moment would have to be during the reception – I took a quick look around at my guests and there were all having the best time. Big smiles and laughter…my vision had come true.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Vasia Photography | Floral Design: JL Designs | Stationery: Spread Love Events | Bride's Shoes: Dior | Bridesmaids' Dresses: J Crew | Makeup: TEAM Hair & Makeup | Hair: Tanya McCool | DJ: Austin Hendrix Productions | Venue: Saddlerock Ranch | Additional Decor: The Cross Decor + Design | Event Planning, Event Styling + Design: Spread Love Events | Linen Rentals: La Tavola Linen | Rentals: Casa De Perrin | Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals | Wedding Dress + Veil: Carolina Herrera

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Real Weddings, Rustic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1SqMujJ

No comments:

Post a Comment