Saturday, April 16, 2016

Gold Medalist Shawn Johnson Shares Her Adorable Engagement Photos

You know her as Olympic gold medalist, but this weekend Shawn is taking on the role of “bride” as she weds Oakland Raider long snapper, Andrew East in Nashville. While we’re on pins and needles to see how the big day turns out, let’s a peek at her darling engagement session shot by Wild Native in the meantime. Congrats, Shawn! We know you’ll make the most beautiful bride.

From Wild NativeIf she looks familiar to you, you may be as much of a fan of the 2008 US Women’s Gymnastic team as I was! I remember parking myself in front of the TV in my college dorm, locked in as this incredible group of women competed for the gold!

If he looks familiar, you might be a bigger fan of pro football than I’ll admit I am. In fact, I didn’t recognize this handsome hunk at all before we started taking engagement pictures one sweet springtime afternoon in Nashville. Recently signed with the Seattle Seahawks, sweet Shawn is the only thing this dashing long snapper loves more than sports.

This pair has a redemptive sort of love. Not only an incredible amount of affection and grace for each other, but there is this kindness about them that you can’t help but notice. We spent an entire day together and I was blown away by their warmth and their generosity. They are the sweetest couple I have ever photographed and am over the moon to shoot their wedding.

 

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Wild Native | Venue: La Sirena

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Engagement Session, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1Yzk20E

No comments:

Post a Comment