Saturday, April 9, 2016

Advice After I Do: What I Wish I Registered For

I received so many lovely gifts for my bridal shower and wedding, but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that there are still some items I dream of daily. You see, it doesn’t take long to realize what you actually really need, or dream of using, once you’re in the habit of cooking, cleaning and living together. I don’t think I’m alone, so I checked in with my fellow SMP ladies to see if they too had registry regrets and we happily share these with you, our readers, in hopes of preventing any future wishlist fails!

Editors' Registry Regrets
View Slideshow
Editors' Registry Regrets
View Slideshow

Vault CTA

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1SGq77m

No comments:

Post a Comment