Monday, April 25, 2016

Registry Picks for the Prettiest Bridal Shower Themes Out There

I’m a girly girl at heart so when that bridal shower invite arrives in my mailbox, I get downright giddy. From choosing a cute dress to wear to wrapping the pretty presents, I love it all. The best situation? Planning one myself. We dove into our Vault and found our favorite bridal shower themes and paired them with the must-have registry items for that special shindig. So do tell us – what style do you love??

Bridal Shower Themes + the Pieces You Need to Pull Them Off
View Slideshow
Bridal Shower Themes + the Pieces You Need to Pull Them Off
View Slideshow

More Registry Inspiration + Advice You Need

Must-Have Pieces for Every Home | Top 10 Registry Items | Wedding Registry ABC’s

Vault CTA

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Round-Ups, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/21cum0F

No comments:

Post a Comment