Thursday, April 21, 2016

See How This Couple Brought a Palm Springs Vibe to Minnesota

As a Midwestern bride myself, I totally get the need to bring a little extra oomph to a not-so-exotic location. And armed with a Palm Springs-inspired wedding vision, this bride did just that. She brought on the fiercely talented ladies of Munster Rose to incorporate bright pops of color and palm leaves into the floral design, that paired beautifully with the modern setting at Calhoun Beach Club. Go see how it all turned out in the full gallery from Geneoh.

Colors
Seasons
Summer
Settings
Ballroom
Styles
Modern

From The Bride… While planning my wedding, I found myself inspired by the looks of Palm Springs weddings, despite getting married in pretty much the opposite place–Minnesota. I loved the idea of incorporating palm leaves and really saturated pinks. Our venue’s aesthetic was clean and sophisticated, so I wanted florals that complemented it.

When it came to meeting with Munster Rose, I was a bit nervous I’d be laughed out of the room for proposing palms for Minnesota wedding. To my delight, Jackie and her team not only were excited about the idea but also expanded on it in brilliant ways–including actual palm trees in our ceremony! It was a real treat watching Munster Rose do their magic setting up the florals on the day of the wedding. I loved them so much more than I ever imagined.

Moreover, I was so impressed by how sweet and personable the whole Munster Rose team was. They do many weddings each year, but they still made mine feel unique and special.

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Geneoh | Event Planning: Denae Brennan | Floral Design: Munster Rose | Wedding Dress: Lovely Bride | Invitations: Bay & Boardwalk | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Bella Bridesmaid | Hair + Makeup: Creative Beauté | Venue: Calhoun Beach Club

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Modern, Real Weddings, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1SwE2zD

No comments:

Post a Comment