Friday, April 22, 2016

Say Hello to the Perfect Halter Neck Wedding Dress

This bride wanted a dress that was anything but ordinary, and we’re giving her the official job well done. She opted for a halter neck, tulle skirt Tara Keely customized it to fit all her dress dreams. It was the perfect attire for a classic Floria wedding, and thanks to Kallima Photography we’re getting an inside look.

From The Bride…Rob and I were married at the First Presbyterian Church in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. From the moment we began planning our wedding, there was one thing Rob and I immediately agreed on…we wanted our wedding weekend to be as memorable for our guests as it would be for us.

We chose St. Pete as the location with this in mind, everyone could be in walking distance from each other and from all the venues all weekend long. Our reception was held at the Museum of Fine Arts, located in the middle of downtown right along the water, with the most beautiful views of Tampa Bay.

In searching for my dress, I knew I wanted a look that had some kind of sleeves or straps, as I am not one for anything strapless, but I didn’t quite know what that look was. I also envisioned my dress incorporating tulle, I’ve always thought tulle skirts give off an airy, lighthearted and romantic feel. When I tried on the Tara Keely gown, it felt as if it was made for me, and my seamstress Rita was able to customize it so that it truly was. She worked so the bodice of the dress fit seamlessly and also customized the back by adding thin straps – just what it needed.

The lace bodice of the dress had scalloped edges and was exactly the right amount of classic bridal I wanted in my look. The skirt was perfectly airy and light, yet still fitted below the layers of tulle, adding in the slightest hint of a contemporary feel. The finishing touch was wearing my sister’s veil that matched the tulle in my skirt perfectly.

The months of planning and attention to details led to our wedding day exceeding my expectations in every way possible. Most of all, it was so unbelievably special to have all of our favorite people that mean so much to Rob and I in one place to share in our love and commitment to each other.

Colors
Seasons
Spring
Styles
Classic

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Kallima Photography | Coordination: Nancy Cotto | Floral Design: Redman Steele Florist | Wedding Dress: Tara Keely | Ceremony Venue: First Presbyterian Church St. Petersburg | Reception: Museum Of Fine Arts St Petersburg | Bride's Shoes: Stuart Weitzman | Jewelry: Beard's Diamonds | Catering: Olympia Catering | Hair + Makeup: Jess Waldrop | Band: Bay Kings Band | Groom's Attire: Calvin Klein

See Why This Real Bride is SO On Trend!

Spring 2017 Trend Alert: Halter Necklines
View Slideshow
Spring 2017 Trend Alert: Halter Necklines
View Slideshow

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Real Weddings, The Blog, Traditional Elegance



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1SoVzaK

No comments:

Post a Comment