Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Prettiest Pink Brunch Wedding Ever

Give me a beautiful brunch complete with mimosas, and I’m a happy camper. But take all that brunchy goodness and add in these pretty pink blooms by Ever After Floral Design, and I’m officially over the moon. This intimate celebration filled with love, laughs, and steal-worthy design has me convinced an A.M. wedding is the way to go, and there’s more in The Vault by Gianny Campos.

Colors
Seasons
Winter
Settings
HotelOutdoor

From Ever After Floral Design… When Yenise and William came to me for their wedding and floral design, I was really excited to help this super sweet couple. Little did I know during our preliminary meetings with Yenise that her future hubby was a childhood friend. Making that connection made me realize how great they truly were for each other.

Simple floral ideas with luxurious textures was the main inspiration. The color scheme played off the surroundings of sand and sky at The Palms Hotel. Studded details made a huge impact – from the gold rim on the charger plates to the fabulous gold silverware.

When creating her bouquet, I knew I didn’t want to overwhelm her petite frame. I choose soft fluffy flowers in her soft, pink color scheme. Just an intimate guest list of 40 and a small bridal party made the day much more special. This event clearly defined the statement “Less is more.”

Vault CTA

Vault CTA

Photography: Gianny Campos Photography | Cinematography: Pabelona Studios | Wedding Dress: Enzoani | Stationery: IBA Paper Goods | Shoes: Jimmy Choo | Bridesmaids' Dresses: Jim Hjlem | Makeup: Pris Beauty | Hair: Blush Beauty Studio | Groom's Attire: Bar III | Venue: The Palms Hotel | Bridal Boutique: Couture Bridal Miami | Floral Design + Event Styling: Ever After Floral Design | Linen Rentals: Gables Linens | Rentals: Elements And Accents | Sash: BHLDN

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: Modern, Real Weddings, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1Sx7KBk

No comments:

Post a Comment