Thursday, December 10, 2015

Organic + Elegant Napa Wedding at Carneros Inn Part II

If you found your inspiration happy place in part one of these Napa nuptials, let me introduce the impossibly pretty part two. Carrying that same fresh, organic elegance through Every. Single. Detail., this couple completely honed in on their ethereal style with vendors like Brooke Baglietto and Studio Mondine by their side. Go ahead and get cozy with all of Coco Tran photos in THE VAULT.

Colors
Seasons
Summer
Settings
InnOutdoor
Styles
Classic

From The Bride… Andrew and I both grew up in a the smallest big city in the U.S. – Burlington, Vermont. I met Andrew through our mutual friend, Mikey when he introduced us in the hallway at school. From then on, I would see Andrew every so often and we would make small talk. Little did I know, Andrew had a crush on me. It wasn’t until after several dates that he finally had the courage to ask me to be his girlfriend. Shortly after, we became two teenagers falling madly in love.

After high school, Andrew headed to the Midwest to attend University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, while I stayed in New England and attended The University of Vermont. We tried to maintain our relationship but the long distance drained us. After college we decided to officially end our relationship as a couple and remained best friends. When I say best friends, Andrew would always be the first person I called to update on what was happening in my life. We would talk on the phone for hours.

I went on to earn my master’s degree in D.C., then decided to move to Chicago to start my career as a Nurse Anesthetist. Andrew had been in the Midwest this whole time and was now living in Chicago. We started to hang again but I didn’t really expect anything to happen between us. I enjoyed hanging out with him and I considered him my best friend and that was that. It wasn’t until several months later that I realized I never stopped loving him. Our time apart allowed us to come together even stronger. And now twelve years later, Andrew asked me to be his wife.

Our wedding vision was organic, minimalist, romantic and ethereal. The floral arrangements were lush white and textured with green forage.

Photography: Coco Tran | Coordination: Brooke Baglietto | Floral Design: Studio Mondine | Wedding Dress: Vera Wang | Cake: Cake Fleur De Lisa | Invitations: Coco Tran, Bride & Groom | Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Jenny Yoo | Groom’s Attire: Indochino | Venue: The Carneros Inn | Draping: La Tavola Linen | Flower Girl Dress: Zara

Vault CTA

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Romantic, Traditional Elegance



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1OkMzAA

No comments:

Post a Comment