Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Scottsdale Wedding at Silverleaf Golf Club

This gorgeous Bride? Well, she’s been working on the wedding binder since age about 13. She’s one of those souls who lives and breaths weddings just as much as we do, so you better believe the big day was something special. Armed with some of the best vendors in the biz, Erich McVeySomething New MediaSamantha With Imoni Events and The Flower Studio, just to name a few, she and her beloved celebrated with the most elegant Arizona nuptials and we hope you’ll join us for much more inside The Vault.

Colors
Seasons
Spring
Settings
Ballroom
Styles
Classic

From The Bride…Weddings have always been magic to me. Since I can remember I have loved weddings and dreamed of mine, even beginning my own wedding binder when I was 13 years old. As you can imagine, when I got engaged I was elated to turn my dreams into a reality! Luckily, I had been following wedding blogs, photographers and of course had my wedding binder to help me begin the actual planning process.

When I closed my eyes and tried to envision what I would like my wedding to be like, I envisioned Northern California, in early summer, outdoors surrounded by massive trees strung with twinkling lights. The dinner the tables would be dripping in foliage and flowers, candles lighting the tables—a very romantic elegance. After dinner there would be dancing all night under the stars. This did not seem unreachable to me but for Richard and I it was most important to both of us to be surrounded by all our family and friends. So, both being from Arizona it made the most sense to have our wedding locally. We knew The Silverleaf Club was the perfect venue for us. They views and outdoor charm are stunning! Nothing else from my dream changed, except the tree became a cactus!

Without a doubt, I knew I had to have Erich McVey photograph our wedding. I had been following him for years and knew he was the perfect person to capture our special day. Next, I knew in order to get the wedding I had always envisioned I needed a top-notch wedding planning professional. There is no way I could have pulled off our dream wedding without Samantha from Imoni Events. She worked tirelessly (though making it seem effortless) and put up with all my demands and very specific vision. So that when April 11 finally came around, I could not have been happier with how it all came together.

Everything from our ornate and custom calligraphy invitations by The Paper Place to the show stopping floral design by The Flower Studio was more than I could have ever asked for. I was truly living my fairy tale, not to mention my Prince could not have been dreamier. It was magical! We had the most beautiful dinner with our closest friends and family, filled with laughter and tears. Followed by a night of endless fun—from the fireworks to crowd surfing to dancing until we wore out our shoes.

Photography: Erich McVey Photography | Cinematography: Something New Media | Event Planning & Design: Samantha With Imoni Events | Wedding Dress: Liancarlo | Cake: Graceful Cake Creations | Makeup: Sarah Sanmarco | Hair: Danielle Murray | Invitations & Calligraphy: The Paper Place | Band: Wayne Foster Band | Venue: Silverleaf Country Club | Bridal Boutique: Destiny's Bride Scottsdale, AZ | Bridesmaids' Dresses (black): Erin Fetherston | Bridesmaids' Dresses (blush): Adrianna Papell | Floral Design And Rentals: Flower Studio | Linen Rentals & Napkins: La Tavola Fine Linens | Rentals & China: Event Rents | Rentals & China 2: Classic Party Rentals

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, The Blog, Traditional Elegance



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1XTlTS5

2 comments:

  1. What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! jewelry appraisal phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. best jewelers in phoenix

    ReplyDelete