Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fall Engagement at Chaumette Vineyards & Winery

Raise your hand if you’re not ready for fall to end? Yeah, me neither. So instead of accepting the inevitable, I’m just might choose to never leave this gallery. It’s a celebration of all things autumn, and the perfect inspo for an engagement session among the golden leaves. Thanks Lisa Dolan for adding these gems to THE VAULT.


From Lisa Dolan PhotographyHannah & Daniel had the perfect Fall engagement session. Hannah is super stylish, and had such a great vision for her engagement session. We traveled to Chaumette Winery and Vineyards an hour outside of St. Louis to shoot in the rolling hills of Southern Missouri. Chaumette was the perfect backdrop for an engagement session – with its pretty vineyards, and old wooden barn. Hannah and Daniel picnicked and shared a bottle of Champagne overlooking the vineyard. Hannah rented an incredible dress from Rent-the-Runway that complimented the fall colors perfectly. The best part about Hannah and Daniel is that they are so happy together. They have so much fun just spending time together, and they know how to make each other laugh!

From the Bride-to-be…Daniel and I have a million versions of how we met (our paths have crossed a lot over the years), however the official story was on a float trip with mutual friends in the summer of 2012. He pulled me off the raft, lost my sunglasses, and we kissed on the bus ride home. 4 years later I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. We have always been meant to be even if we didn’t realize it and circumstances always brought us back together.

I always wanted to have a Fall winery wedding but when plans didn’t work out I knew we had to do our engagement pictures somewhere that evoked that same feeling. Chaumette has always been in the back of my mind as a wedding venue and when the opportunity came to take engagement pictures I knew this is where we had to do it! Daniel and I (ok mostly me) enjoy our fair share of wine from time to time and the atmosphere was just right for rustic and romantic pictures.

Photography: Lisa Dolan Photography | Makeup: Dominic Michael Salon | Venue: Chaumette Vineyards & Winery | Beverage Services: Veuve Clicquot | Faux Fur Vest: Nordstrom | Sequin Dress: Rent The Runway

P.S. More Reasons to Love the Season

Fall Wedding Inspiration
View Slideshow
Fall Wedding Inspiration
View Slideshow

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Engagement Session, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1T0naQi

No comments:

Post a Comment