Thursday, September 3, 2015

Black & White Rustic Montana Wedding

You might believe black and white is only reserved for the ballroom weddings, but this rustic affair is out to prove otherwise. Set at Montana’s Flathead Lake, it’s a lesson in bringing formal elegance outdoors with no floral detail overlooked thanks to Beargrass Gardens. Follow me to The Vault for lots more captures by Rebecca Hollis.

Share this gorgeous gallery on
Colors
Seasons
Summer
Settings
Estate
Styles
Elegant

From The Bride…. My favorite memory from our wedding day isn’t just one moment but just an overall feeling of love. All of our friends and family came to celebrate with us and to finally say “I do”, kiss and celebrate as husband and wife with all of them present was amazing. Being married to the person whom I love most and want to spend my life with is my favorite thing!

Growing up in Montana and spending my summers at Flathead Lake is part of who I am today and I really wanted to show our family and friends how beautiful Montana is. Many of our guests traveled to attend our wedding, so I wanted to make the location and trip a wonderful experience for them and show them why I have so much pride for where I am from.

Our wedding was an absolute dream for me. To see how everything I imagined for the past year play out perfectly in front of me from my dress to the bridal party attire to the decor and food I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Even before choosing the venue and location Joe and I decided we were not going to have any prominent colors such as blues or pinks for our florals or bridal party attire. I loved that idea since I really wanted to keep our theme classic.

For the ceremony Joe and I stood under an arbor that I had designed, which then my brother had made for us which was very special to me. It was decorated with dried hops vines and small white flowers. Even with the heat of the day they still looked great by the 5 o’clock ceremony. The entrance to the isle were wine barrels with stunning arrangements in gold vases. Once the ceremony was over those isle arrangements were then moved into the reception area for double duty.

I love the idea of texture and layers so I chose a classic style of neutral florals. There all different types of ivory flowers in clusters of vases upon each round guest table with gold, silver or a mix of mercury violets with candles glowing in each one. At the long rectangular head table were olive branches stretching lengthwise done the center and over the edges of the table with vases upon vase of gorgeous ivory flowers being lit up by more gold and silver violets and tall clear candle holders. Each table had a ivory tablecloth with a glossy taupe napkin with the an olive branch twig to add to the elegance of each table.

My bridal bouquet was nothing I could have imagined! It was absolutely stunning, it was full and beautiful with ivory, blush and light green florals. It was elegant with ribbon all the way from Paris tied around the stems. I will say it was heavier then I thought but I sure made my arms look great in photos!

The food that we chose was so delicious, I even had seconds. I never thought that I would have chosen a chocolate chip fudge wedding cake but It was the perfect choice. The whole night was a dream and it was such a wonderful way to start our marriage!

From The Groom…My favorite memory was watching my wife and our closet family and friends walk up and stand by our sides, while standing under the arbor her brother had made for us. Having the people we care about most all being there made me feel appreciation for how happy I was. I was so happy to be marring my wife and live the life that we will share together.

Photography: Rebecca Hollis Photography | Floral Design: Beargrass Gardens Florals And Events | Wedding Dress: Sarah Seven | Cake: Miss Patti Cakes | Makeup: Skin Chic | Hair: Kyla Kendal For Sugar Tree Hair Salon | DJ: Extremely Tuned DJ Services | Groom's Attire: Vera Wang | Venue: Brumar Estate | Beaded Belt For Wedding Dress: Willow Bride | Bridal Boutique: Velvet Bride | Film Processing: PhotoVision Prints | Photography Assistant: Stella Kelsie Photography

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Real Weddings, Romantic, Rustic, The Blog



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1ikBQ0z

No comments:

Post a Comment